BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Purpose in This World

   I am supposed to be writing about the gifts that I have but I don’t think that I have any gifts. The only gifts that I have been given are the gifts of life and being here in America. I am one of the lucky people that get to live here in the United States. I was brought here by my mother to have a better life. That’s a big gift the biggest gift in my life. I could never get the education that I am getting now in United States, Back in Mexico. Also I have more opportunities here in America. Those are the gifts that I have. But maybe another purpose that I have in this world is to succeed in America as a Mexican. I would really be proud of myself if I succeeded here in America. I say that because most Americans think that Mexicans are useless and we just cause trouble. But they are wrong not all of us are here just taking up space and cause trouble. Most of us are here to have a better life ourselves and most important, our families. Why would we go through so much trouble to cross the border and just cause trouble in America? That’s not right we go through all that trouble to have better lives and have a lot more opportunities. All of our parents need those opportunities to put the food on our table and a roof over our head.


   My purpose in this world is not only to be a successful Mexican in America but to also to be a Boston fan. Boston teams are the only teams that have caught my attention. That’s because they usually always win. Not only that but they a good spirit. Also I like their style of play. They are always tough and they don’t know how to give up. The best thing about them is that they always stand up for each other. I think that’s one of my unique purposes to be a good Boston fan. I hardly ever miss any of their games. My mom always gets upset with me because am always watching their games and that I never do anything else. I always tell her that those teams are always working their butts off to entertain us and the least that I can do is support them from home. She always tells me that I am nuts but I get away with it anyways. When I get older if a get an opportunity I plan on moving to Boston or somewhere near that area. I want to move over there so I can support all the Boston teams in person. That is one of my goals in life that I want to accomplish. If I don’t get to move to Boston then I least want to go to any kind of Boston game. Another one of my complicated goals is to meet any of the Boston team players in person and maybe even have a conversation with that person. Those are some of my purposes in this world.

0 comments: