BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scary Story: The Closet

   I was at home relaxing. It was summer and I was out of school. It was about one thirty in the morning. My parents were out of town with my little brother and sister so I was home alone. I enjoy being home alone because I have more freedom. Well I was bored out of my mind and I still wasn’t sleepy so I decided to play some Xbox. I heard from some of my friends that I should try playing resident evil in the middle of the night. This was the perfect time to try that. They say its pretty freaky. I played it for a while it wasn’t that bad I got startled a couple of times but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. So I tried something different. I sat in the middle of the living room and I tried playing again this time it felt really weird. I felt like something or someone was watching me. I kept on pausing the game to look around but I never saw anything. All that I saw was my dog sleeping on the couch. I got bored of the game so I put on a different one. I played it for a while and I started to get that weird feeling again. This time my dog woke up and it pointed its ears right up. Out of nowhere it just started barking. I was sort of frightened because I didn’t know what was going on. Then the dog stopped and just went back to sleep. I thought maybe it was just the Xbox so I stopped playing and started to watch some TV.

   I started getting sleepy. I closed my eyes then I heard a loud bang in the back of my house I stood up and looked back to see what it was. I couldn’t see anything so I went over there to take a closer look. My dog followed me I got to my parents room and my dog started barking towards their closet. I was freaking out I didn’t know what to do. I was scared to open it and see what was in there. But I had to it was bugging me all night and I had to see what it was. I started walking slowly towards the closet. The dog barked louder and louder as I got closer to it. I got to the door and I was reaching for the door knob and then it shook violently. I stepped back and it shook again. I didn’t want to reach for the door knob again because it would probably shake again. So I got a shoe and threw it at the door it stopped shaking. I grabbed the door knob and slowly started to open it. A burst of air hit my face it was really cold. But there was no one in there I turned on the light and looked around in there. All of the sudden the lights went out and the closet door shut on me. It was dark and cold in there the door got locked the weird thing was that the door had no lock on it. I was really scared. My dog was barking again then it whimpered and stopped barking. Then something touched my shoulder. I busted the door down and ran out of there I looked back there was a black figure and it just vanished and then my dog came out of there. How could that happen if I just heard it in the living room? I was confused and amazed on what had happened. I didn’t sleep until my parents came back. My parents gave me a bunch of crap because I broke the closet door. I told them what happened so they gave a lecture on not doing drugs. I never saw that thing again but I still get that weird feeling. I hope I get to see it again so I can tell it off for giving me a HORRIBLE night.


                                                         THE END

0 comments: