BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My New Identity


   My life in Albuquerque sucked so bad that I had to move and completely change my life. I had enough of all that crap that I had to go through in that place. It was mostly just problems and having to run away from people. I planned out where I was going and what I was going to do after I got there. I decided to move back home to Mexico. I was excited on going back but I was sad at the same time because I wasn’t going to be able to go back to my family that lives over there. The reason was because the people that I had problems with back in Albuquerque knew were my family lived in Mexico. I am only 21.

   Mexico was a great place to start my new life. I went to Culiacan, Sinaloa. That’s where I was originally born. People say that that is where the cartels originally started. I think that that is pretty cool. The only bad thing is that the cartels kill a lot of people. When I moved back I had a pretty nice truck and jewelry. I dressed like a real Mexican with nice boots, belt, and a tejana. A tejana is a sombrero made out of something that felt like swayed and it looked like it to. I looked on Google it’s called a denim hat in English. Well anyways I needed to change my name so people couldn’t find me. I decided that my new name would be Guillermo.

   A week past it was okay. I was getting used to the life style in Mexico. It’s always hot over there and there are a lot of people. People are friendly but they are also always paranoid because of all of the drug cartels. They don’t just kill people that owe them money. They also kill innocent people just to send a message. I had just got home from the store, I was buying some Mexican goods, and some guy just came up to me. He was dressed like the style I had described to you earlier. But his clothes and jewelry looked way more expensive than mine. He had diamonds all over his rings and belt buckle. I looked behind him he had a big truck like mine but his had bigger rims. He went up to me and asked me where I was from and where I had came from. I didn’t know what to see because I knew that he was from the cartel. The only way that he could afford what he had was by getting easy money (selling drugs).

   What I was about to say would have probably determined my life. I asked him where he came from. He was surprised that I had the guts to ask him where he was from. He said that he came from cartel side of the town. Of course I already knew that. He repeated his question. I didn’t respond but I asked him where he was from. He said that he was from the same where I was from. He asked me once again but this time he seemed serious. So I finally replied that I was also from Sinaloa. He got a grin on his face and told me to get on his truck. We walked up to it, he opened the door and reached into the truck and pulled out an AK-47 and handed it to me. I asked him what I would need it for. He told me to get on his truck or else he would have to use it on me.

   He drove me to the cartel side of town. He randomly told that the gun was now mine and that I was going to be his new worker. I said no way I wasn’t going to kill anybody. He told me that I didn’t have to. He didn’t want to put me in the drug business. He told me that he owned a store in town and that he wanted me to work there. He told me to use the gun for protection from other cartels. I was actually okay with that. I had a job with cartel that had nothing to with killing innocent people or dealing with drugs. Hopefully my new life won’t bring me any new serious problems.

0 comments: