BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Bucket List

1. Visit my family in Mexico.
2. Live through 2012.
3. Graduate.
4. Get a Job.
5. Go to college.
6. Have a good life.
7. Explore the mysteries of the world.
8. Discover something great.
9. Invent something.
10. Go to a Celtics game.
11. Go to a Patriots game.
12. Go to a Red sox game.
13. Go to a Bruins game.
14. Go to a Mexico game.
15. Be SUCCESFUL.
16. Communicate with aliens.
17. See a ghost.
18. Own a 350z.
19. Live in Boston or visit it.
20. Conquer my fears.
21. Own a car shop.
22. Help pass the dream act.
23. Ask Obama for legal residency.
24. Try and be an astronomer or a game tester.
25. Help invent the best video game ever.

   These things are the important things in my life that I want to accomplish. My number one is the most important one for me. I have never met the other half of my family in Mexico. I have only seen them on pictures and only talked to them over the phone. I would like to meet them in person one day. It wouldn’t matter to me if I could only stay one day with. As long as I got the chance I would be okay. I do gave the option of going to Mexico and visiting them. But the problem is that I wouldn’t be able to come back to United States. Hopefully Obama will pass the immigration reform law. Not only would I be able to visit my family but I would a lot more opportunities here.

   Another one of my goals is to go to every one of my favorite sports team games. I am a big Boston fan so I would love to watch the Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots, and the Bruins. I always watch their games from home. But I always wonder what it would be like to sit with all those people and be cheering for the same team. That’s a place where everybody is connected everybody agrees with everybody. You could definitely make a bunch of new friends at any of those games. I would also like to see a Mexico game. Those games look pretty fun, especially when they score a goal. The crowd doesn’t go wild it goes insane. That is how prideful Mexicans are about their main sport.

   Another main goal that I have is live through 2012 I want to see what really happens. I want to see if all the drama and stuff was all bull, or if something really dramatic really happens. I have heard of a lot of predictions and even some prophecies. But what freaks me out is the scientific hypothesis and also the Mayan calendar. The scientific prediction says that the earth will go through a wobble. That means that the earth’s poles will shift. Nobody knows what will happen after the poles shift. They the poles will shift because the earth will pass through the center of the universe. They don’t know what will happen so we all just have wait and see what happens on December 21st 2012. The Mayan calendar freaks me out because it shows everything that we have been through in life. It is divided in sections and at the end of each section something dramatic has happened. But then the calendar just suddenly ends on December 21st 2012. It’s weird because every prophet and everything else in the world leads to that same date. All we can do is wait and hope that nothing happens.

0 comments: